Terms & Conditions
All products/services and information displayed on JAWS & PAWS ("Website" or JAWS & PAWS ") means an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase means your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. JAWS & PAWS reserves all the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by JAWS & PAWS and the balance would continue to be on offer to JAWS & PAWS and JAWS & PAWS reserves the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of JAWS & PAWS prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provide us with your email address, we will inform you by email as early as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
JAWS & PAWS has taken utmost care for the development of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices mentioned are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. The actual colours of the merchandise will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. JAWS & PAWS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. JAWS & PAWS shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify JAWS & PAWS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
JAWS & PAWS provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, footwear and accessories from various fashion and lifestyle brands. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, JAWS & PAWS shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
5. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
10. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by JAWS & PAWS.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at JAWS & PAWS discretion.
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because JAWS & PAWS sales are "first come, first served". The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.